North Carolina Nursing Home Review
Finding the Right Place for You & Your Loved Ones
Based mostly on Medicare.gov statistics with a particular focus on staffing levels, the following is a review of nursing homes in our area:
TOP NURSING HOMES:
- River Landing- (5 star) This is the only five star nursing home in Guilford County that also got five stars for staffing levels. Outstanding nursing home.
- Maryfield Nursing Home (5 star) Always a great nursing home.
- Camden Place (4 star)
- Friends Homes West (5 star) However, the staffing levels are not available online so you should verify the staffing levels.
SECOND TIER NURSING HOMES
Blumenthal Jewish Nursing and Rehab- (5 star)
Alston Brook (5 star)
- Graybrier Nursing and Retirement Center in Trinity- (2 star)
- Clapps Nursing Center- (5 star)
- Whitestone Masonic Home (4 star)
- Friends Home at Guilford (2 star)
- Countryside Manor (4 star) Above average staffing.
- Camden Place Health and Rehab (4 Star)
THIRD TIER NURSING HOMES
- Heartland Living- (5 star)
- Kindred Hospital in Greensboro - (5 star)
- Ashton Place- (3 star) The staffing is above average.
- Shannon Gray- (3 star) Staffing is average.
- Maple Grove- (3 star) Staffing is average.
Golden Livingcenter Greensboro (4 star)
Adams Farm Living & Rehabilitation- (1 star)
WORST NURSING HOMES
- Westwood Healthcare- (3 star)
- Triad Care- (2 star)
- Golden Livingcenter Starmount (2 star)
- Guilford Health Care Center (1 star)
- Greenhaven Health and Rehabilitation Center in Greensboro (1 star)
- Westchester Manor at Providence Place - (2 Star)