Property Damage

You will need to set up a property damage claim with the defendant’s insurance company. You will find that information on the insurance exchange slip and the accident report. They will then estimate the value of your vehicle. You should do the same. Go to and put in the information about mileage, overall condition, etc. This will give you the basic knowledge you need to determine if the insurance company is making a fair offer for your vehicle. Without any bodily injuries, you should not need a lawyer to do this.